Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Grandson update

Well here it is January 22nd and I haven't been on this blog spot for a while. Sorry about that. I wanted to update everyone on my grandson. He is back in school and doing a lot better. He still walks hunched over. They are not sure what that is all about but he is doing better. He should be going back next week for a follow up appointment. We are very blessed and thankful for this quick recovery and pray this was a one time deal. His parents have reconciled their differences...still................which I praise God for. They have had a BBQ together and gone to two ball games of the boys. God is so gracious and merciful. What could have been a very stressful, finger pointing experience turned into a time of renewal and putting the kids first. Yea God! I pray for continued healing for my grandson physically as well as emotionally. I know that our Lord is with Him and healing Him. Thanks for all the continued prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment