Wednesday, March 18, 2009

5 Truths from God

Okay this is the last pondering of the day. At the women's conference last month I learned five truths from God. Thought I'd share those with you so that you can ponder them too.

#1 God loves me..........John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

#2 God has a wonderful plan for my life.....Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Psalms 39:16, Jeremiah 1:5, John 10:10)

#3 God will never abandon me....John 14:16-18 I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

#4 God will always hear me when I pray.......Deuteronomy31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

#5 God wants to spend eternity with me....John 11:25 "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" And.....John 14: 1-3 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going."

Friends we serve an awesome God! I pray these words are encouraging to each of you today. I pray that you get into God's word today and praise Him for all He has done and is doing today. May God be glorified! Be blessed..........and I am really done for today....until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Pam, thanks for the encouraging words and reminder of what an awesome God we have!!

    ReplyDelete